I love answering questions about myself (
I am conceited af), and so I thought it'd be fun to google "tumblr questions" and answer some questions about yours truly.
2. There are far too many floating on the internet for my liking, but I also take far too many selfies.
3.I will just do this with Twitter followers, and at the time of writing I currently have 5,752 followers and I am following 5,531 people. Watch me get unfollowed now.
4. That I'm not as funny as I think I am and as a result of this, I hurt peoples feelings.
5. I just have my ears pierced :)
6. Treat my family with a holiday to Disney in Florida.
7. I'm not too sure, I want to work in marketing, PR or economics.
8. If money wasn't an object, London or Tokyo.
9. I actually can't remember! I think it was January.
10. I drink alcohol but that's it. Even then, I'm such a lightweight and can't stand after three venoms.
11. “If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.”
12. I'm multijointed so I can do weird things with my bones.
13. My sisters, without a doubt.
14. Amelia Earheart.
15. Tom Rosenthal or Andy Samberg.
16. In a relationship.
18. Yes and yes.
19. Just having a good time with someone you like a lot, nothing in particular :)
20. Someone that brings out the best in you whilst also pushing you to be the best person you can be.
21. Sense of humour.
22. We're just going to go with the same as above.
23. I do.
24. I do but I don't, I think you can look at someone and know they're going to be special to you, but you're not necessarily in love with them.
25. Turn ons: when someone is as sarcastic as me, can make me laugh, kind, fun to be around, muscles!!!
Turn offs: when they're unnecessarily mean, tries too hard to be funny, smokes, isn't nice and if I have a bad gut feeling about them.
26. The Violet Hour by Sea Wolf, California by Delta Spirit, literally any song by Anya Marina, Cosmic Love by Florence and the Machine, Rebellion by Arcade Fire, How by The Neighbourhood, Salvatore by Lana Del Rey, Swan Song by Lana Del Rey, Adore by Ariana Grande and Cashmere Cat and Lofticries by Purity Ring.
27. A lion, tiger, whale, dolphin, goldfish, dog, cat, flounder, starfish and a ladybird.
28. Back to the Future, In Bruges, The Shawshank Redemption, The Death of Stalin, Midnight in Paris, To Rome With Love, Moonrise Kingdom, Groundhog Day, A Series of Unfortunate Events and Anchorman.
29. Will Ferrell, Colin Farrell, Jim Carrey, Bill Murray, Ralph Fiennes, Michael Palin, Rachel McAdams, Alison Brie, Melissa Fumero and Natalie Portman.
30. Sea Wolf, Anya Marina, Radiohead, Lana Del Rey, Marina and the Diamonds, Charli XCX, Ariana Grande, Little Mix, Camila Cabello and Dua Lipa.
31. Brooklyn 9 9, Suits, Arrested Development, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, The End of the F***ing World, Around the World in 80 Days, RuPaul's Drag Race, Riverdale and Plebs.
32. Rome, Bordeaux, St Tropez, Warsaw, Tokyo, New Zealand, Sydney, Canberra, Chile and Lillehammer.
33. My phone, WiFi, mascara, Vitamin C serum and my family.
34. I'm probably the worst blogger ever right now but I just don't have time to read blog posts! Uni is 100 miles an hour atm so I watch a loooooot of YouTube whenever I have a spare five minutes and I have been loving Emily Canham, sophdoesnails, Eleanor Neale, Danelle Hallan and the social climbers!
35. Irish, Australian and Californian.
Hope you enjoyed reading and getting to know me better!